You are here :

History

1947

Establishment of the Wilhelm Albert Company in Edelbach, Germany, as a ladder producing factory and saw mill

1972

Takeover of the company Willi Kemmerzell in Frankfurt/Main which has worked as a colour trading company since 1939 and as a scaffold trading company since 1945.

1982

Establishment of the company Albert Leitern GmbH – Frankfurt/Main

1983

Relocation from the Hedderichstr. 45 to the Ferdinand-Porsche-Str. 29, Frankfurt/Main

1990

Establishment of the company Albert Gerüst- und Gerätetechnik GmbH Görschen as a trading company in the newly-formed German states

1997

Takeover of the trading company KSS Gerüst- und Schweißtechnik GmbH in Gamstädt

1995

Start of the production of aluminium mobile and façade scaffolds as an aluminium welding company

1999

Certification of the quality management system after the Norm DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. Since this time we got an always updated quality management system with norm DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.

2004

Merger of the companies Albert Leitern GmbH and KSS Gerüst- und Schweißtechnik to Albert Gerüst- und Gerätetechnik GmbH.

2007

Since 2007 the Albert Gerüst- und Gerätetechnik GmbH is a certificated and licensed welding company with manufacturer ability for welding of aluminium constructions according to the norm Klasse B DIN V 4113-3:2003-11.

2015

Thanks to a new factory hall, our manufacturing is expanded to a second factory hall.

2016

A new robot system helps to increase the manufacturing, so we it is possible to deal with the great demand of our products.

2017

Establishment of another hall. Now we have a company site around 21.000 m², two factory halls, three storage buildings and appropriate outside area.